Moderating Teams Channels
Working with Moderated Channels in Teams:
- Information Channel
- Information Channel with dedicated feedback
- Moderated Channel
- Controlling behavior of Guest
- BOT or CONNECTOR controlled
- Teams Owner are activated posting in this channel, while members can reply and bot/ connector can submit messages.
- Team members are only observer (information channel)
- control BOTs and Connector if messaging is possible/ or not
If you hover of the "Teams owners" a popup shows you who are the automatically added Teams owner.
If a user isn't part of the members of a team, search will not bring up any results and the user can't be added. You would have first making this user part of the members.