Skype for Business Cloud Connector Version 1.4.2 Release
Very important information's about the actual release of CCE Version 1.4.2
Starting with CCE 1.4.2 we will be a little more prescriptive on updates and SLAs:
When we release version N (1.4.2 in this case) there is a 60 day window within which version N-1 (the prior released version, 1.4.1) will also be supported against the SLA commitment. After 60 days only version N is supported against the SLA commitment.
- Set-CcExternalCertificateFilePath -Path <Path to Edge PFX Cerfiticate> -Target EdgeServer
Set the path to the certificate that has private key which the script will import and assign to the external interface of the Edge server during deployment.
- Set-CcExternalCertificateFilePath -Path <Path to PSTN Gateway Certificate> -Target MediationServer.
Set the path to the certificate that has the certificate chain of the issuing CA for the PSTN Gateway which the script will import to the Mediation server certificate store during deployment.
- Set-CcExternalCertificateFilePath -Path <Path to Edge PFX Cerfiticate> -Target EdgeServer -Import.
Used to both import new certificate to the Edge server and assign it to the external interface. This action will put appliance in maintenance mode.
- Set-CcExternalCertificateFilePath -Path < Path to PSTN Gateway Certificate > -Target MediationServer -Import.
Used to import new certificate chain of the issuing CA for PSTN Gateway certificate to the Mediatioin Server.
New certificate management cmdlets
- Backup-CcCertificationAuthorityBacks up the certification authority service to a file and saves it to the CA folder under the site share directory.
- Export-CcRootCertificateExports the root CA certificate to a local file on the Cloud Connector host server.
- Renew-CcCACertificateReinstalls the Certification Authority Service AD Server to create a new root CA certificate..
- Renew-CcServerCertificateRenews the certificates for Cloud Connector when they are near expiration or already expired.
- Remove-CsCertificationAuthorityFileRemoves the certification authority service backup file “<SiteRootDirectory>\CA\SfB CCE Root.p12” in the CA folder under the site share directory for Cloud Connector.
- Remove-CcLegacyServerCertificate:Removes legacy server certificates on the Central Management Store, Mediation Server, and Edge Server after you execute the Renew-CcCACertificate or Renew CcServerCertificate cmdlets.
- Reset-CcCACertificate: Resets the certificate authority servers to install a new certificate authority certificate.