Cross-tenant Shared DNS Space (Native Cross-Tenant Domain Sharing for Exchange Online)
Upcoming new features, describe and change migration approach, (private preview)
Microsoft has announced publicly a new expected solution architecture and some of the configuration and management tasks you must perform when utilizing native cross-tenant domain sharing functionality.
· Domain appears as Type: Authoritative
· Microsoft will provide full details for this task once the feature is public
· Domain appears as Type: Internal Relay
· Source Tenant connector configuration:
· Target Tenant connector configuration:
· Inbound messages for all source-tenant.com addresses will deliver to Source Tenant and then routed to Target Tenant
The user is now able to send emails from his mailbox in Target Tenant as even though that domain is managed by Source Tenant.